Friday, September 28, 2007

What did the Yeti make when he walked through the vegetable garden?

SQUASH!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I drew these for class & thought I would share. I'm eating these suckers for dinner tonight (I mean my reference, not the paper). It's Mayfair paper with some pigment liners ( 0.01 and 0.5 in case anyone cares to note it). Took me about an hour over breakfast.

Also - a page by the name of www.last.fm has very recently come to my attention, and . . . well . . . I just think it's fantastic! Check it out if you haven't already - I was ever so sad when Pandora went American-only (as if I needed more reasons to glare at our neighbors to the south - though this is probably the first time it has been a jealousy-fueled glare) so I was super-duper happy to stumble across this gem! I'm on there and . . . appropriately. . . "sydmore". If you'd like to add me as a friend, then by all means do so. Because if you read this blog, then baby, you're not just my friend but my hero.

No comments: