Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sketches and Stitch Markers

I drew these for Fundamentals of Drawing - charcoal on big paper and all that jazz. The berries were done in like 15 minutes because I was tired and wanted a beer - but everyone seems to like it so. . .here it is. . .

The tree took about an hour - it was windy. That squirrel there? Scared the crap out of me when it ran down the tree I was leaning against. Then it ran into view. So I drew it. I have others, but I'm not confident enough in them to show them proudly. So I shan't show them at all.


I also made John some stitch markers. . . .
Glass beads and earring backs. I thought they were pretty. I hope he likes them. I also plan on making up a little pouch for them to go in, but I haven't had a chance yet.









1 comment:

John said...

:D I *LOVE* them!