Saturday, September 08, 2007

Tardy

I have this "thing" where I will not get ready for something because I have "too much" time. I have to work at 1:30. I can't get showered at 12:30 - that's 15 minutes too early! Showering early would lead to early teeth-brushing and hair-styling, which in turn would lead to early dressing and perhaps even shoe-donning. Why would I want to do these things over surfing the internet and drawing in my pyjamas? I don't think it's logical and neither should you.
However I am always running late for things and often have to sacrifice the hair-styling as I grab a granola bar and run out the door, shoe-laces flapping in the wind. Perhaps my "thing" is flawed.
Also - I have to make a portrait of myself out of meat-pictures by this coming Wednesday. Who knew college would kick so much ass?

No comments: