Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My PC is still indisposed.

And it's pissing me off.
hope to have it fixed in the next week. We are coming up on reading week, and I must say I'm looking forward to it. I need some time to catch up on some work that I've been struggling with. I've decided to really pull up my socks and start taking my courses more seriously. I am considering applying to Fine Art in the fall. It scares the crap out of me: I'm so homesick. We'll see how it pans out. I think it'd be good for me though. Wherever I may go, more schooling seems like the answer for me.

It was Pique's birthday this week (and Cristin's!). Same day. We had balloons and a cake and everythin'!
The Birthday Girls! (We have a newfound tradition in my family to wear this awesome hat I found at the dollar store on your birthday. Pique is not a big fan of hats:

And. . .
PIQUE DEMANDS CAKE!!!
Never piss off a cat with a fork. It's death.

No comments: