Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mostly Plants

John, BBQer Extraordinaire!
This is our front patio. Recognise the chairs?


My Marigolds! Probably my favourite flowers, as they are pretty and difficult to kill. The Allysum to the far left is from a previous year, the stringier-looking stuff is new. I was surprised to see such a difference in the mature plants. This is a photo from when they were very recently planted. All have filled out quite significantly since. I had deadheaded these rather aggressively, and it paid off.



An Umbrella Tree! Pretty short at the moment, but he'll eventually be very tall. He also lives in the studio.


A Dragon Tree; a tropical I bought for the studio. They eventually get quite tall, but are very slow-growing. It will eventually be dwarfed by the Umbrella Tree.


One of my flower-boxes. Salvia, Sweet Williams, Allysum, and a mystery-climbing-weed. The weed was growing in a different planter box and I still don't know what it is. I'm hoping that it's nature will become more apparent as it matures. It looks like it might be flowering.


My tiny little tomatoes. Now there are about a dozen of various sizes, although all are still green.

No comments: